The Student Room Group

Can I get into good European B-school in Msc Finance with poor grades in graduation?

The thing is I didn't have good grades during my school and college years due to mental health issues(more like excessive medicine consumption at the age of 15, like 13 ADHD meds a day including Ritalin) . However, I did score well is post graduation, let's say a decent score of 2:1. Right now I am preparing for FRM and later plan to take GMAT and CFA as well. What other things can I do to assure a good career forward. Also should I pursue a master in finance or keep it till CFA?
Original post by masala_peanuts
The thing is I didn't have good grades during my school and college years due to mental health issues(more like excessive medicine consumption at the age of 15, like 13 ADHD meds a day including Ritalin) . However, I did score well is post graduation, let's say a decent score of 2:1. Right now I am preparing for FRM and later plan to take GMAT and CFA as well. What other things can I do to assure a good career forward. Also should I pursue a master in finance or keep it till CFA?

I am looking at doing the CFA also because I hear it is a deciding factor on weather companies will employ me. I was planning on starting it in the new year. A company name www.myfinancialcareers.com called me recently and asked me to Persue the www.cifa.ac course https://www.cifa.ac/home/course/Introduction-to-UK-Financial-Regulation-Professional-Integrity/1 but I am very skeptical as it looks quite scammy. Can you help me and advise me on weather I should take it or not or go directly with the CFA? I want to become an Analyst

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending