The Student Room Group

TMUA resources

Can anyone recommend any TMUA practice resources? I've completed all of the TMUA and MAT past papers except ones I will use to practice before the exam, as well as the NSAA and ENGAA. I've already done each TMUA paper a couple of times so they won't really be of much help. Are Senior Maths Challenge questions at all relevant? Because I've done the MAT questions, I'm now struggling more on the logic paper than the maths paper, but don't know where I'd find these sorts of questions elsewhere. Can anyone offer any help? Thanks.
Have you completed all the MAT questions? That is to say usually people only practice 5 of the 7 questions on the paper as the exam only requires you to do 5 so you may want to complete all the questions that aren't necessary for your course as they may help anyway.

For logic the senior maths challenge and kangaroo may help and of course I think the main resource aside from those is STEP. These questions will be very valuable to you and there are loads of papers so try that.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Jeparlepas
Have you completed all the MAT questions? That is to say usually people only practice 5 of the 7 questions on the paper as the exam only requires you to do 5 so you may want to complete all the questions that aren't necessary for your course as they may help anyway.

For logic the senior maths challenge and kangaroo may help and of course I think the main resource aside from those is STEP. These questions will be very valuable to you and there are loads of papers so try that.

Hope that helps :smile:

Yeah that's great, thanks a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest