The Student Room Group

ATAS processing time for physics, PhD

Hi. I submitted my ATAS application on 8th August with the reference number 366xxxx, and I'll be a joint PhD student in physics (07-01-01). I'm so anxious these days as I haven't got any reply. Does anyone have a similar application reference number, or does anyone know about the average processing time for physics? Could you please share your experience with me? Thanks a lot!
Reply 1
Hi XInruiZhan

I applied for my ATAS 2nd of August. My reference number also starts with 366**** but I applied to a Masters taught course (10-01-09). I didn't even get a confirmation email when I applied. I am in a similar situation with you. Let me know if you receive any news.
Reply 2
The average processing time around April to September is around 30 working days.
Reply 3
Original post by ade0091
Hi XInruiZhan

I applied for my ATAS 2nd of August. My reference number also starts with 366**** but I applied to a Masters taught course (10-01-09). I didn't even get a confirmation email when I applied. I am in a similar situation with you. Let me know if you receive any news.

Hello, thanks a lot for your reply. I didn't receive any emails either, so I can do nothing but wait at the moment. I'll share my updates with you. Hope that we will get some good news soon.
Reply 4
No problem. I will tell you if I receive any news
Reply 7
I got my ATAS today
Reply 8
Original post by ade0091
I got my ATAS today

Congratulations !

I'm still waiting.
Reply 9
Hopefully you will get its soon. When are you supposed to start?
Reply 10
Original post by ade0091
Hopefully you will get its soon. When are you supposed to start?

Thank you, I'll go to the uni as a visiting PhD student, so my start date is quite flexible. I hope I can have everything done by October.
Reply 11
Since it is flexible, I think by October should okay.
Good luck !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending