The Student Room Group

A level subject choices/ career options?

hi, i just started year 12 and originally i was going to pick physics, computer science and maths but because i didnt get the grade for maths i'm doing business instead. Does anyone know what careers i can go in to with this subject combo because after talking to some people at school they said that most places like uni's look for maths a-level
Original post by studyingsam
hi, i just started year 12 and originally i was going to pick physics, computer science and maths but because i didnt get the grade for maths i'm doing business instead. Does anyone know what careers i can go in to with this subject combo because after talking to some people at school they said that most places like uni's look for maths a-level

What subjects have you been looking at studying at university?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
What subjects have you been looking at studying at university?

I'm not completely sure because I'm not sure if i want to go to uni or do a degree apprenticeship
Original post by studyingsam
I'm not completely sure because I'm not sure if i want to go to uni or do a degree apprenticeship

You don't need maths A-level for all courses at university, I don't want to just suggest careers you need to do that research yourself by looking at university courses and degree apprenticeships in subject areas that may just kind of interest you so you can get a better idea of what you do or don't want to do.

Quick Reply

Latest