The Student Room Group

NEA - changing places

Im doing my NEA on changing places and one of the sub questions i have is how character/perspective of place may change, any ideas on how i can assess this with primary data?
Original post by emilieh78911
Im doing my NEA on changing places and one of the sub questions i have is how character/perspective of place may change, any ideas on how i can assess this with primary data?

Hi , you can go around asking people in your area of study questions like "What are your general impressions of your area?" and then you can place the words in a word cloud generator. Then you analyse the general perspective of the area and compare it with old sources like newspapers which may describe your place in a different perspective to show how its changed. If you need more help you can pm me or look out for my upcoming videos on the NEA --> here's the first part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzYY_Y12i64&t=412s&ab_channel=JoshLeong --> how to write the intro is coming soon !
Original post by emilieh78911

You could make an environmental survey with adjectives to describe the character and say how much you agree/disagree with the statements.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending