The Student Room Group

Very confused help

Sooooo so far I didn't get enough credits to pass my first year of uni but I didn't fully get my results for some reason. I had to re do 2 module and I think I passed both. The results page did get updated not to long ago updating one of the modules I did showing that I passed that but it didn't update the other. I need 90 credits to pass I only got 75 if I pass the other module which is 30 credits I will be okay.
On the module that didn't get updated welp it's around essays I passed on 3 out of 4 essays so I hope that's okay?
Also on I was able to see my timetable and at one point I was able to see what modules I was registered on for the upcoming year the only thing that changed is that I can't see the upcoming module but I am still able to see my timetable. I was able to book my student accommodation and get my student finance. I feel like I got soooo many indications that I passed but I AM JUST SO CONFUSED NOW LIKE WHY WOULDN'T THEY JUST UPDATE THE OTHER MODULE AS WELLSNSNJDJDJ ON THE OFFICIAL PAGE IT SAYS THAT THE RESULTS WILL OFCOURSE AFFECT MY REGISTRATION? LIKE WHY ALLOW ME TO REGISTER IF I DIDNT ACTUALLY PASS????? IM SO SO SO SO CONFUSED?
IF YOU READ THIS ENTIRE THING YOU ARE AN ANGEL
hello :smile:
does a classmate know when the professor will post your result on the module?
Reply 2
Original post by beautifulworld
hello :smile:
does a classmate know when the professor will post your result on the module?

I got the results on the essays that module is based on some time ago. I passed most of the essays apart from one. But still didn't get like an overall grade for the module if that's what you are asking 😭
Original post by spiritsprite
Sooooo so far I didn't get enough credits to pass my first year of uni but I didn't fully get my results for some reason. I had to re do 2 module and I think I passed both. The results page did get updated not to long ago updating one of the modules I did showing that I passed that but it didn't update the other. I need 90 credits to pass I only got 75 if I pass the other module which is 30 credits I will be okay.
On the module that didn't get updated welp it's around essays I passed on 3 out of 4 essays so I hope that's okay?
Also on I was able to see my timetable and at one point I was able to see what modules I was registered on for the upcoming year the only thing that changed is that I can't see the upcoming module but I am still able to see my timetable. I was able to book my student accommodation and get my student finance. I feel like I got soooo many indications that I passed but I AM JUST SO CONFUSED NOW LIKE WHY WOULDN'T THEY JUST UPDATE THE OTHER MODULE AS WELLSNSNJDJDJ ON THE OFFICIAL PAGE IT SAYS THAT THE RESULTS WILL OFCOURSE AFFECT MY REGISTRATION? LIKE WHY ALLOW ME TO REGISTER IF I DIDNT ACTUALLY PASS????? IM SO SO SO SO CONFUSED?
IF YOU READ THIS ENTIRE THING YOU ARE AN ANGEL

Hi there @spiritsprite

Sorry to hear that you are confused about your grades. I would recommend getting in contact with your course provider/ or if there is someone else you can contact (module leader perhaps?)

They will be in the best position to reassure you and tell you what to do next.

Good luck! :smile:
Chloe
-University of Kent Student Rep
Reply 4
Original post by University of Kent
Hi there @spiritsprite

Sorry to hear that you are confused about your grades. I would recommend getting in contact with your course provider/ or if there is someone else you can contact (module leader perhaps?)

They will be in the best position to reassure you and tell you what to do next.

Good luck! :smile:
Chloe
-University of Kent Student Rep

Thank youuuu♡♡♡♡

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending