The Student Room Group

Learn Direct (Access to higher education computer science)

Hello,

I am currently doing an Access course to computer science. I am currently on unit 5 and I find it very confusing. Is there anyone who would be able to help me slightly or give me the guidance? Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by VRose222
Hello,

I am currently doing an Access course to computer science. I am currently on unit 5 and I find it very confusing. Is there anyone who would be able to help me slightly or give me the guidance? Thank you :smile:

Currently on unit 5 aswell how u getting on?
Reply 2
Hello,

Same, naming of the files is confusing as they keep changing the names
Reply 3
Hello,

In the same boat, you figured it out yet?
Hello,

Hey I’m also on unit 5 too, I can’t seem to wrap my head around the different filter views I should be making for the reservations table, any assistance there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending