The Student Room Group

Why do people ask this question?

So a guy I met years ago texted me a couple nights ago. It was the usual how are you etc and we spoke about moving out of our parents houses. He started asking if I lived with my boyfriend (last time we spoke years ago, I was in a relationship).I said I was single. Then he asked "When was the last time you had sex?" which I found odd. I told him the question was personal and he asked why. I just asked him if he thought it was personal to which he replied and said "maybe, maybe not". Why would he need to know this information? If I was honest and said I had sex last week, I feel like he would think this is a green light for him which isn't the case.
Anyway why is this question even relevant?
(edited 7 months ago)
It isn't. He's trying to rekindle something that never lasted..
If you fancy a quick fumble with him, the fine. Meet up and do the deed. Otherwise, he's displaying typical young male inability to make emotional and mental connections before a physical one
Just a standard horny guy question.
Because he's never had a girl put him in his place? " when was the last time you had sex", pervert is a little too comfortable.
Reply 4
Original post by SomeonesDad
It isn't. He's trying to rekindle something that never lasted..
If you fancy a quick fumble with him, the fine. Meet up and do the deed. Otherwise, he's displaying typical young male inability to make emotional and mental connections before a physical one

Nope, I do not. I'm currently getting over being used for sex by another guy I was dating. I am not having much luck at all lately.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
Just a standard horny guy question.

Sigh
Reply 6
Original post by nonchalant-
Because he's never had a girl put him in his place? " when was the last time you had sex", pervert is a little too comfortable.

Way too comfortable, there's no way I was going to answer that question the way he expected me too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending