The Student Room Group

A Level German IRP

Anyone have any ideas for the German IRP- I'm really struggling for topics. I was thinking something along the lines of the media/film industry/ art scene in Germany
Original post by elsashe
Anyone have any ideas for the German IRP- I'm really struggling for topics. I was thinking something along the lines of the media/film industry/ art scene in Germany

Hi!
I just finished German A-Level-I did mine on de-Stalinisation in East Germany :smile:

it's honestly so hard to pick a topic for IRP haha - best to pick something you have a passion for as this will make it easier when researching. you could maybe do things like:
-art & culture in Weimar Germany (and how it reflected the mood of society at the time)
-you could pick a specific film/book (just not one you already study for a level) and do a speech on that - someone in my class did one on Franz Kafka's der verwandlung
-fashion: changing youth trends, fast fashion & greenwashing, etc.
- or pick a specific designer/fashion house

hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by average_human
Hi!
I just finished German A-Level-I did mine on de-Stalinisation in East Germany :smile:

it's honestly so hard to pick a topic for IRP haha - best to pick something you have a passion for as this will make it easier when researching. you could maybe do things like:
-art & culture in Weimar Germany (and how it reflected the mood of society at the time)
-you could pick a specific film/book (just not one you already study for a level) and do a speech on that - someone in my class did one on Franz Kafka's der verwandlung
-fashion: changing youth trends, fast fashion & greenwashing, etc.
- or pick a specific designer/fashion house

hope this helps :smile:

Thank you so much!!!

Quick Reply

Latest