The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Can I still get offer with A*AAA predicted for Imperial

I got predicted A*AAA for maths further maths physics and economics.
Im thinking to apply for civil engineering (A*AAA) or material science (AAA)

I got loads of extra circular like crest and other projects plus 3 work experience but would my predicted grade put me in disadvantage? Im so stressed because my school is being extra strict this year and they would not up my predicted grades.

I NEED HELP!!! thank you everyone
Reply 1
nope absolutely not go for it
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I got an interview & offer with mat sci with A*AA pred! You'll be fine haha, but keep in mind I was guaranteed an interview via a contextual scheme through imperial.
Reply 3
im not qualified for contextual but thank you for your reply!
Original post by trannno
I got an interview & offer with mat sci with A*AA pred! You'll be fine haha, but keep in mind I was guaranteed an interview via a contextual scheme through imperial.
Hi there,

These grades are fantastic. If anything they give you an advantage along with all your other extra-curriculars so don't stress! Just focus on achieving what you want and you should be absolutely fine. Remember to take care of yourself and not overwork to get the grades! Your health is important.

Good luck with applying!
- Sophie (uni of Bath)
Reply 5
omg thank you so much for replying, this makes me feel so much better!!
Original post by University of Bath
Hi there,

These grades are fantastic. If anything they give you an advantage along with all your other extra-curriculars so don't stress! Just focus on achieving what you want and you should be absolutely fine. Remember to take care of yourself and not overwork to get the grades! Your health is important.

Good luck with applying!
- Sophie (uni of Bath)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending