The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

I changed my mind about living off campus

I had planned to live off campus (at home) but now feel I would like to live in student halls after all. It is already mid September and I am starting my course at UG course at LSE in 10 days’ time - is there any hope/point in registering with the accommodation team? Does it ever happen that people pull out at this late stage? Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I had planned to live off campus (at home) but now feel I would like to live in student halls after all. It is already mid September and I am starting my course at UG course at LSE in 10 days’ time - is there any hope/point in registering with the accommodation team? Does it ever happen that people pull out at this late stage? Thanks.

Don't know how likely it is, but you have absolutely nothing to lose, so you should put your name down. LSE has a very high proportion of overseas students so I can imagine some will not end up coming as they have issues with visas, or last minute decide they can't afford it, or decide to go to another country etc.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Worth a try, places do become available. You may have to wait though.
Reply 3
Thanks for the replies. I am pleased to say that I have already managed to secure accommodation of my first choice.

Praise be to God. Prayers answered. 🙏
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for the replies. I am pleased to say that I have already managed to secure accommodation of my first choice.

Praise be to God. Prayers answered. 🙏

Good to hear. Enjoy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending