The Student Room Group

Please help

I just can’t stop thinking how bad my family treated me while I’m studying. If I m busy in doing other things I don’t overthink that much but whenever I’m studying these thoughts are always at the back of my mind and I don’t even realize how much time has been wasted. I run away from studies and can’t really focus. This has been there for more than a year. I try listening to music etc while studying but don’t really find it interesting and still just can’t stop thinking. Everything I do, comes in front of me reminds me of how my family treated me and left me unheard. So I just keep talking to myself about it.

Please I need help how can I find peace? And just forget about all that I had to go through even it was not my mistake and how I suffered as a result.
How do I make myself feel that things can go wrong people can treat you bad even if I’m not wrong bcz I just keep on thinking that maybe I did something wrong that’s why I had to go through all this.
Reply 1
I’m not sure the answer is here, but would advise see the school councillor or GP. Sometimes we just need our story to be heard, good luck
Reply 2
Original post by Aufbau
I’m not sure the answer is here, but would advise see the school councillor or GP. Sometimes we just need our story to be heard, good luck

I’ve talked to a frnd shared everything with her and also shared with a counselor but still no I can’t get out of my head
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve talked to a frnd shared everything with her and also shared with a counselor but still no I can’t get out of my head

Anyone ?? Will it be forever? Is it permanent?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending