Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by geeismee
Hey! I’ve applied for psych! Still waiting on a response though xx
applied to psych too :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Anyone apply to the 4 year neuroscience PhD program? Applied February 19th and supposed to have interviews mid-march. I’m getting antsy!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 22
Original post by rowangriff
Hi,
Is anyone going to study Psychology possibly with Criminology?
Rowan.
Hello! My name is Gabi, im studying psych with Criminology from September. Feel free to drop me a message on instagram if you wanna chat! Its gabi_jolanta
Reply 23
Original post by darunka
applied to psych too :smile:
Anyone want to start an Instagram or snapchat group?? Instagram is gabi_jolanta if you wanna drop me a message, im studying psych with Criminology from September too!
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,
Welcome to the official University of Sussex Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Sussex.
Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:
“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.
Good luck and happy posting!
Hi, Is there anyone doing ske physics at the university of sussex?
Reply 25
Hi,
Rowan.

hey i’m doing psych with crim :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #2
Stop scaring people off going to the uni they want to go to, Sussex is a great uni, so is Bristol and Cardiff and getting a masters from any of them is a great achievement, I highly doubt you know all 150 of the people who applied for graduate jobs didn't get one. Just scaring people off for no reason.
Its always good to be hopeful, but realism is key, I'm just keeping it real. what me and my peers experienced during my 3 years there and the struggles after.
Reply 27
Original post by Gabbiey
Hello! My name is Gabi, im studying psych with Criminology from September. Feel free to drop me a message on instagram if you wanna chat! Its gabi_jolanta

i’m going to be studying the same :smile:
Hi,
Rowan.

i am!
Original post by Gabbiey

hey im also doing psych with crim this sept!! have you started to apply for housing yet? :smile:)
Reply 30
Original post by lolaprice06
hey im also doing psych with crim this sept!! have you started to apply for housing yet? :smile:)

i’m doing the same!! :smile:
Hey, I'm doing computer science foundation this year, my Instagram is caitcroissant 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending