The Student Room Group

Reapplying for law

Hi so basically i got aaa for my a levels and i want to reapply. Im reapplying to oxford law cause its also aaa but the london unis require a*aa so im wondering if i pull through with a really good ps and a high lnat score, would i still have a chance of getting an offer from the london unis? i know lse most likely wont but what about ucl or kings?
Original post by sakura414
Hi so basically i got aaa for my a levels and i want to reapply. Im reapplying to oxford law cause its also aaa but the london unis require a*aa so im wondering if i pull through with a really good ps and a high lnat score, would i still have a chance of getting an offer from the london unis? i know lse most likely wont but what about ucl or kings?

It doesn't make sense to apply for so many competitive unis in London when you don't meet the entry requirements. Maybe pick one London uni and three other safer choices where you do meet the entry requirements. Also, you don't have to apply to all five choices at the same time so you could apply for Oxford and a London uni first, and then add your other three choices by the January deadline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending