The Student Room Group

Age to work as a bm warehouse operative

llllllllll
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by elitelambo
I'm 17 and I've started applying for jobs like asda and morrisons. Today I found a post from BM to work as a warehouse operative. When I read questions on indeed about bm it said they hire 17year olds and upwards. So I filled out an application which said are you 18 or over. I clicked no, but now I'm confused whether I can work there at 17 or I do have to be indeed 18 or over. Please help.

Although the application form says that you must be 18 to work with majority of supermarkets they will still employ people from the age of 16 upwards, as a under 18 person you'll probably be restricted to working in certain areas of the supermarket due to the age restrictions but do not let this worry you as still apply for jobs and if successfully take it until you are old enough to work in those areas like warehouse and stockroom okay.

I would actually suggest that you apply for jobs via the supermarket own websites.

I worked full-time and part-time with Tesco since I was 16 years old, I work with boots for about 6 months at 15.5 as they employ people from 15.

Good luck with your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending