The Student Room Group

Music essay writing

I am writing an essay on which music album I believe to be best out of a selection but I'm not sure how to write it or what to include. Can anyone give me a few pointers?
Original post by thisgwy
I am writing an essay on which music album I believe to be best out of a selection but I'm not sure how to write it or what to include. Can anyone give me a few pointers?

Start by introducing the music album or albums you're focusing on. Lay out what you aim to achieve by writing this essay and why you favourite album is better than all the other albums in your selection. Give each paragraph a reason why your favourite album is better than the others, then do comparisons including what is superior about your chosen album and what is inferior about the other albums. I could give you a sample to give you some inspiration-just DM me if you'd like more support!
Reply 2
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
Start by introducing the music album or albums you're focusing on. Lay out what you aim to achieve by writing this essay and why you favourite album is better than all the other albums in your selection. Give each paragraph a reason why your favourite album is better than the others, then do comparisons including what is superior about your chosen album and what is inferior about the other albums. I could give you a sample to give you some inspiration-just DM me if you'd like more support!

Hi, please could you DM me as TSR won't allow me to private message you.
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest