The Student Room Group

Don't know what to do

Hey

I started uni a year ago and i absolutely hate it..

I change my mind a lot and i was really indecisive on whether i should stay or not.

In the end i decided to stick it out but now i feel really upset as i'm in second year and i don't think anything will change.

I contacted another university for a second year transfer and they said i could apply though the website etc.

I'm thinking about transferring as soon as i can but i'm scared that i'd end up regretting it however i stuck it out for a year in this university and i don't want to do it again.

I've made great friends and i like my lecturers but i hate that i have to commute and i have no social life. It's so miserable. Whereas moving to the other uni it seems like i would have a better uni experience and possibly better lecturers as most have left from my previous uni.

If you were in my position would you stay or leave?
Is there no option to move into your current uni?
I t sounds like your commute is the main problem here you could look at halls to see if anyone has dropped out even second year halls or maybe have a look at the private sector see if any students are looking to fill a room or private halls like Every student or something. If you move out you’ll have more opportunity to go out and do stuff and hope fully feel happier
Reply 3
Original post by jonathanemptage
I t sounds like your commute is the main problem here you could look at halls to see if anyone has dropped out even second year halls or maybe have a look at the private sector see if any students are looking to fill a room or private halls like Every student or something. If you move out you’ll have more opportunity to go out and do stuff and hope fully feel happier

Thank you for the great advice.

I chose to stay and i'll be looking at accoms for second and third semester. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending