The Student Room Group

Studying abroad

I want to study at a college in the UK. I don't know if I should finish my highschool in Romania, I am in 11th grade now and în 12th grade I will have the Baccalaureate .I hate the school in Romania and i think the education system here is awful, we are taught useless stuff and we need to memorise it.The thing is my mom tells me to not throw away what I already started here and I will also have a teacher degree here. I don't know if it will be recognised in the UK. And Im thinking if I want to live and work in the UK the college there would be better.I don't know if my mom is right or not and I dont know what to do😭. My long distance boyfriend is also living in the UK and I want to be closer to him😭. I don't know what to do and how to convinge my mom. She also doesn't know much english and her job there won't be so well paid . But in Romania her job isnt that well paid either and I am suggesting her that we would live a better life in the UK.
I'm confused and I don't know what to do😭 please give me some advice. Thanks you so much
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending