The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Psychology

I'm doing Psychology independently this year so both years in 1 year without a teacher. I was looking through paper 3 and I'm not really sure how the options work. For example, on paper 3 section B if I decide I wanna do the questions on gender, would I still need to study for and revise Relationships and Cognition and development?
Same goes for Section C and D. It would honestly save me a lot of time if I don't need to study all the options
Original post by flyingbunny.80
I'm doing Psychology independently this year so both years in 1 year without a teacher. I was looking through paper 3 and I'm not really sure how the options work. For example, on paper 3 section B if I decide I wanna do the questions on gender, would I still need to study for and revise Relationships and Cognition and development?
Same goes for Section C and D. It would honestly save me a lot of time if I don't need to study all the options

There's no need to learn every optional topic. Pick the three which interest you most.

In Section B, you answer all the questions on the one topic you choose. That's either:
Relationships,
Gender, or
Cognition and development.

In Section C, you answer all the questions on the one topic you choose. That's either:
Schizophrenia,
Eating behaviour, or
Stress.

In Section D, you answer all the questions on the one topic you choose. That's either:
Aggression,
Forensic Psychology, or
Addiction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending