The Student Room Group

diagnostic radiography epq ideas

hiya! I am hoping to do diagnostic radiography at university and considering doing an epq this year however I'm struggling to choose a topic to write it on, preferably I would like one that links to radiography. I was thinking abt something along the lines of how early childhood trauma can affect brain structure I feel like it does somewhat relate to radiography as radiography looks at MRI and CT scans in which you can see brain structures but I'm not sure if its relevant enough. Does anyone have any suggestions for good epq's for this course?
Original post by giveonsupremacy
hiya! I am hoping to do diagnostic radiography at university and considering doing an epq this year however I'm struggling to choose a topic to write it on, preferably I would like one that links to radiography. I was thinking abt something along the lines of how early childhood trauma can affect brain structure I feel like it does somewhat relate to radiography as radiography looks at MRI and CT scans in which you can see brain structures but I'm not sure if its relevant enough. Does anyone have any suggestions for good epq's for this course?

How about an EPQ on how the radiography machines work?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending