The Student Room Group

Is it nasty?

So, about a week ago I started to develop a crush on my cousin. I know it’s kind of gross but regardless I have. When we were younger we were super close and then we just drifted apart. When we were younger I did have feelings for him but I never payed attention to my feelings deeply give that we were only 14. Now we’re 20. He also had a gf but they broke up some time ago. They went out for some years so I’m not sure he’s over her completely. I haven't since him in a while since he lives far away. He often visits. He’s visiting in 2 days. I don’t know if this is just a small crush that will fade away or it’s gonna be a long time crush which I hope it’s not! I have been trying so hard not to feel anyway towards him, literally forcing myself to think about all the flaws. The more I try to push it away, the stronger it comes back. HELP ME!! What should I do?! How can I stop this feelings before they escalate? (I know it’s gross, just give me advise lmaoo.)
Reply 1
Nothing wrong. Go for it. You live once. Screw what society thinks. That’s man made.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending