The Student Room Group

CV

I am in the process of writing my cover letter for placement year/ internships for Finance, I do not have a lot of experience, I was wondering what extra curricular activities I can do or courses i can take to boost my cv please. I would really appreciate any help.
Original post by Prettyife
I am in the process of writing my cover letter for placement year/ internships for Finance, I do not have a lot of experience, I was wondering what extra curricular activities I can do or courses i can take to boost my cv please. I would really appreciate any help.

tbh CVs dont need to always include extra-curriculars, but the ones which demonstrate skills as well as your enjoyment outside of a subject
Reply 2
Check out no internship no problem article on the Canary Wharfian website, and a discussion named what should undergraduate students do to boost their chances
Reply 3
Original post by Kababsauce
tbh CVs dont need to always include extra-curriculars, but the ones which demonstrate skills as well as your enjoyment outside of a subject

Original post by CWharfian
Check out no internship no problem article on the Canary Wharfian website, and a discussion named what should undergraduate students do to boost their chances

I will definitely check out the article, thank you for the help:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending