The Student Room Group

University of Essex online

Hi, is anyone starting the bsc psychology course at the university of Essex online this year? Or is there anyone currently studying there? Would love to hear people's experiences:smile:
Hi 👋 super late reply to this thread but I am a returning student to University of Essex online. I started originally in 2019 and studied part time until the end of 2021 when I went on an extended study break for personal reasons and have literally just re-enrolled to finish my MSc Criminology and Criminal Psychology. I have one module left and my thesis and that's it. I was worried about online study because I thought I simply wouldn't be motivated but it's actually so simple to follow and digest. For my course the lectures and course material is fully flexible so you don't have to log onto an online session at a set time, they are pre recorded and can be clicked through at your own pace. Deadlines for assignments are naturally on a set date and time but the overall content is flexible. I rave about university of Essex online to anyone that will listen. I signed up to be a student ambassador 2 years running and tell everyone I know about them! There is no way I would have been able to manage a physical masters course, work and look after my family.

Quick Reply

Latest