The Student Room Group

LNAT help (pls)

I have got my LNAT next monday. I've got arbitio and my average is about 16.6 and the average user is about 18.3. In the Ultimate LNAT collection book i got, i scored about 27 and 24. I am not really stressing about section B, but I wanna get into Oxford, is that enough or should i just give up? ._.
Original post by ryryryyryr
I have got my LNAT next monday. I've got arbitio and my average is about 16.6 and the average user is about 18.3. In the Ultimate LNAT collection book i got, i scored about 27 and 24. I am not really stressing about section B, but I wanna get into Oxford, is that enough or should i just give up? ._.

Please don't worry; for Arbitio loads of people go up without too much trouble, and Oxford put a lot of weight on the essay compared to other unis. They let someone in with an MCQ score of 14 because their essay was so good. Obviously don't count on one completely compensating for the other, but with Oxford having a "bad" score isn't the end of the world, and you definitely shouldn't lose hope. I'd recommend you keep practicing and watch the video "how to smash the lnat" on Jesus College Oxford's Youtube as it was really helpful :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you so much, I have been focusing more on the section B. And i did another test, got 23 out of 42, which I think is pretty good on LNAT compared to my previous result?

Original post by sixthformstress
Please don't worry; for Arbitio loads of people go up without too much trouble, and Oxford put a lot of weight on the essay compared to other unis. They let someone in with an MCQ score of 14 because their essay was so good. Obviously don't count on one completely compensating for the other, but with Oxford having a "bad" score isn't the end of the world, and you definitely shouldn't lose hope. I'd recommend you keep practicing and watch the video "how to smash the lnat" on Jesus College Oxford's Youtube as it was really helpful :smile:
Thank you so much, I have been focusing more on the section B. And i did another test, got 23 out of 42, which I think is pretty good on LNAT compared to my previous result?

Yeah, that's so good!! Well done! Definitely don't psych yourself out. Just keep practicing and it will all be okay. Oh and also make sure to sleep loads on Sunday because honestly the worst thing you could do is stress so much you don't get any rest and end up going into the test tired :smile:

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
Use my code
SUBSCRIBE_43155
to get 10% off Arbitio it really
helped me get a 33/40
last year!
Good luck to everyone
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending