The Student Room Group

Lnat mcq - arbitio

Hi! i just got 17 on arbitio test 7 - if anyone has done their lnat and has tips for the mcq pls let me know i'm struggling!! my exam is in 3 days an I'm not sure if i should just do it or reschedule as i don't seem to be doing well at all! - I need 28 ish as im applying for cambridge and i just dont seem to be improving ;( i tried basically every book and resource and do a test everyday!
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Viafrancis
Hi! i just got 17 on arbitio test 7 - if anyone has done their lnat and has tips for the mcq pls let me know i'm struggling!! my exam is in 3 days an I'm not sure if i should just do it or reschedule as i don't seem to be doing well at all! - I need 28 ish as im applying for cambridge and i just dont seem to be improving ;( i tried basically every book and resource and do a test everyday!

Best of luck, and do not be sad over the grades, I got 14 in one test on Arbitro and 24 in another. My test is on Saturday. I think it is best to hope for the best and just try to be calm about it and do not overthink it, my best grades have been when i choose what i first think it's right! may not be the best to give advice on this but wishing you the best!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending