The Student Room Group

What's your greatest achievement?

I see a lot of people putting themselves down or worrying about their future. I was wondering what you consider your greatest achievement to be? It can be academic, community-related, family related, even something small :smile:

For example, I recently graduated from an MSc and I'm really proud of myself as I had to resit A levels twice and never thought I'd ever get this far!

I look forward to hearing from people :smile:

(Please don't take this as an opportunity to bring others down or make people feel bad!)
Being able to make so many canine and squirrel pals.
Original post by itsablandlife
I see a lot of people putting themselves down or worrying about their future. I was wondering what you consider your greatest achievement to be? It can be academic, community-related, family related, even something small :smile:

For example, I recently graduated from an MSc and I'm really proud of myself as I had to resit A levels twice and never thought I'd ever get this far!

I look forward to hearing from people :smile:

(Please don't take this as an opportunity to bring others down or make people feel bad!)

when i was like 6 i won a tae kwon doe "best student award" not meaning i was the best at taekwon doe or even best in my belt level just that i was the most enthusiastic and "favorite" of that generation of kids. its stupid now but man i paraded around for weeks after that and i still have the trophy in my room today.
Original post by londonmyst
Being able to make so many canine and squirrel pals.

this is peak of life perfection
Reply 4
I've talked a couple of people down from doing something drastic, including a student of mine. I suppose those. I'm not big on pride or self-aggrandising, really. But it's good to make some sort of difference, despite what the cynical, know-all sixteen year olds on here will tell you.

Quick Reply

Latest