The Student Room Group

Would any one be interested in a studio

Hi,

I’m a student and I want to have a tenancy takeover to my bronze studio at Canvas Walthamstow

The studio is designed to give you everything you need to feel at home.
Good care of the details, so you can focus on the important things.
If you like your own kitchen space, this one’s for you.
The studio has amazing views, fully furnished, fully WiFi’d, fully Smart TV’d, with access to Gym, cinema, game room, study areas, 24HR team, laundry room, on site events, etc.

It is in a Private dormitory, located right next to the Tube station; in a few minutes you will be in Central London, easy to commute to the universities in London like UCL, KCL, LSE and QMUL.

Please don’t hesitate to ask for more information

Thank you.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Liadaher
Hi,

I’m a student and I want to have a tenancy takeover to my studio by the end of the month

The studio is designed to give you everything you need to feel at home. Good care of the details, so you can focus on the important things. If you like your own kitchen space, this one’s for you. The studio has amazing views, fully furnished, fully WiFi’d, fully Smart TV’d, with access to Gym, cinema, game room, study areas, 24HR team, laundry room, on site events, etc. It is in a Private dormitory, located right next to the Tube station; in a few minutes you will be in Central London, easy to commute to the university.
Please don’t hesitate to ask for more information

Thank you.

where is this accommodation located ?
Reply 2
Original post by chelseamax
where is this accommodation located ?

In Canvas Walthamstow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending