The Student Room Group

En-suite or Studio in London Needed

Hi, i'm looking to takeover someone's tenancy for an ensuite or studio room asap.

I would prefer for it to be within 20 mins of walking distance to UCL, but will also consider further ones :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I’m giving up an En-suite classic in Stratford and I need a tenant to takeover, would you be interested?
Hi! Are you still searching?
Original post by rokiberri
Hi, i'm looking to takeover someone's tenancy for an ensuite or studio room asap.

I would prefer for it to be within 20 mins of walking distance to UCL, but will also consider further ones :smile:

Hello, I am looking for somebody to take over my tenancy at Stratford One. It is a premium ensuite 3 room with a spectacular view over London. It is a very large kitchen shared kitchen. The accommodation is next to the Westfield shopping centre and within very close walking distance to the Olympic Park. Additionally, it is connected to the Elizabeth Line so it is very easy to get into central London. It is very close to the UCL, LCF and other uni campuses. There are also plenty of study rooms, a cinema room and lounge areas. There is also 24/7 reception security for safety. Let me know if you are interested!
Hi I'm looking for someone to rent a Bronze Ensuite. The name of my accommodation is IQ Tufnell House, and there are even a lot of students attending UCL here. It takes about 20 minutes by subway to UCL.
Reply 5
Hi, I am giving up my contract, are you interested in taking over a studio room at Urbanest King's Cross (UCL Halls) (500 p/w.) Bills Included. Starting Jan 2024
Reply 6

My son has a ensuit available in January near by UCL. Are you interesting?
Reply 7
I have a Standard Single Plus at Eleanor Rosa (264 p/w), self-catered. I will like to either give up my contract orswap for something closer to the main UCL campus, I am willing to pay the difference.
Reply 8
Original post by Mds1008
I have a Standard Single Plus at Eleanor Rosa (264 p/w), self-catered. I will like to either give up my contract orswap for something closer to the main UCL campus, I am willing to pay the difference.

Hi, is it still available?
Reply 9
Original post by laurennwalker
Hello, I am looking for somebody to take over my tenancy at Stratford One. It is a premium ensuite 3 room with a spectacular view over London. It is a very large kitchen shared kitchen. The accommodation is next to the Westfield shopping centre and within very close walking distance to the Olympic Park. Additionally, it is connected to the Elizabeth Line so it is very easy to get into central London. It is very close to the UCL, LCF and other uni campuses. There are also plenty of study rooms, a cinema room and lounge areas. There is also 24/7 reception security for safety. Let me know if you are interested!

Hi, is it still available? May I know how much is the rent?
Reply 10
An ensuit near UCL, available in next week, Are you interested?
Reply 11
Original post by Jun cheng
An ensuit near UCL, available in next week, Are you interested?

Hi, at what day next week? what accommodation and how much per week?
Reply 12
Original post by Mds1008

From 15 Janury. 325 PW hors Bill. 12 Pratt street

Hello! I have a silver studio at chapter spitalfields. It comes with all the kitchen amenities and installations include a gym, sky bar, library, cinema room and 24 hour security, it’s a 3 minute walk from Liverpool street station and there’s a lot of people from UCL
Reply 14

Corner studio in Spitalfields available for tenancy take over. 10 minutes to UCL on the underground from Liverpool Station, which is 2 minutes walk from the building.
Reply 15
Original post by Mds1008

Hi! Are you looking for a UCL accom? I'm currently trying to look for a replacement tenant at ucl's unite st pancras way. Single en suite for 312 a week, within 20 mins to UCL main campus! Let me know if interested
Original post by laurennwalker

Are you still looking for someone? I am interested
Original post by metallic-wailing
Hi! Are you still searching?

I am interested, still available?
Original post by Aman Baloch
I am interested, still available?
Hi! It is still available! When would you be looking to move in and out by?
Original post by metallic-wailing
Hi! It is still available! When would you be looking to move in and out by?

Immediate move-in and move out by june or max july. Can you also tell me the details of the room including rent?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending