The Student Room Group

Think ahead 2023/2024

Hi just submitted my application not very confident but hope it’s not long before I hear back anyone else submitted an application?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I submitted my application yesterday. I keep checking my email because I'm super nervous about it. They did say the earlier the application is submitted, the better chances of getting matched/offered a spot, so I'm hopeful. Good luck!
Reply 2
I submitted my application yesterday 🤞 did yours say it would be around three weeks to hear back?
Reply 3
I submitted my application on Tuesday! Yes, mine said you'd hear back within 3 weeks. Good luck everyone!
I submitted mine today so fingers crossed! Mine also said up to 3 weeks to hear back x
Original post by Browninn
I submitted my application yesterday. I keep checking my email because I'm super nervous about it. They did say the earlier the application is submitted, the better chances of getting matched/offered a spot, so I'm hopeful. Good luck!

Me too! I’m hoping it will be sooner than 3 weeks but judging by previous years post it seems at it will be a 3 week wait. Good luck to you too x
Hi. Last year when I applied I was rejected and I’m pretty sure it’s because I applied at the very end of the deadline. I would like to reuse the paragraphs I wrote about motivation/problem solving as they haven’t changed and I can’t see how I can improve them. Would this be allowed or flagged in their system? Thanks
Reply 7
I have just submitted my application - don't feel I did myself justice on the video part, but had to submit.. Good luck everyone x
(edited 6 months ago)
Hi,
I submitted mine almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back! Am refreshing my emails like mad ahah, but when I looked on the previous threads it looks like 3 weeks is usual, hoping to get a North Yorkshire location.
Same here, also most worried about the videos!
Original post by nbriggs34
I have just submitted my application - don't feel I did myself justice on the video part, but had to submit.. Good luck everyone x
Original post by HermioneG28
Hi. Last year when I applied I was rejected and I’m pretty sure it’s because I applied at the very end of the deadline. I would like to reuse the paragraphs I wrote about motivation/problem solving as they haven’t changed and I can’t see how I can improve them. Would this be allowed or flagged in their system? Thanks

Hey, sorry to hear that. I’m not sure if it will flag up. If it were me I would change it up a bit just not to risk it so maybe use different examples x
Reply 11
I submitted my application last week and I’ve been invited to the assessment day..has anyone else received an assessment day invite? I’m so nervous 😬
Original post by ennybaby
I submitted my application last week and I’ve been invited to the assessment day..has anyone else received an assessment day invite? I’m so nervous 😬

Omg congratulations!! When did you get this email can I ask? When’s the assessment day? I still haven’t heard :/
I also just got invited to the assessment day! Am so nervous but feel so pleased to get this far. Best of luck everyone :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by maisiex10x
I also just got invited to the assessment day! Am so nervous but feel so pleased to get this far. Best of luck everyone :smile:

Congratulations hun - all the best in the process x
Reply 15

Congratulations hun!! Goodluck with your assessment! Have you picked a date?
Congratulations hun!! Goodluck with your assessment! Have you picked a date?

Yes am doing the 16th Nov wbu? x
Reply 17
Yes am doing the 16th Nov wbu? x

Sameeeee omdaysss…I’m not able to PM you on here but if you add my insta I’ll DM you, it’s ennybaybee
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 18

Congratulations! What area are you hoping for? Wishing you good luck for the 16th too x
Reply 19
Original post by nbriggs34
Congratulations! What area are you hoping for? Wishing you good luck for the 16th too x

Thank you! I’m hoping for West Yorkshire 🤞🏾 wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest