The Student Room Group

Paragraphs in UCAS PS

I included paragraphs in my personal statement. However when I now look at my submitted application it is just one big block of text. Does this automatically happen and can I do anything about it?
Original post by Eilis_R
I included paragraphs in my personal statement. However when I now look at my submitted application it is just one big block of text. Does this automatically happen and can I do anything about it?

Did it look ok when you previewed it before submitting?
Original post by Eilis_R

The formatting of your personal statement on UCAS can sometimes appear differently once submitted. UCAS has specific formatting guidelines, and while they allow for paragraphs, they may not always display exactly as you formatted them during the application process.

If your personal statement appears as one big block of text after submission, there might not be much you can do to change it. It's a common issue, and admissions officers understand the limitations of the UCAS system. Admissions decisions are primarily based on the content of your personal statement rather than its formatting.

Fatima
LSBU rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending