The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial chemical engineering interview 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by neorabk
Honest I don't knwo I think it's more which is the "better" candidate like I think they would rather 4A stars but both are good

Yeah, it’s just that I read on a thread that most applicants that exceed the entry requirements end up getting an interview and then they give half of those that get an interview an offer, and here I am on the 26th not having an interview yet
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #6
has anyone heard back with a decision after their chem eng interview yet?

my son got an offer on Friday
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous #7

What was his offer?
Original post by Sectan567
What was his offer?

they had some technical issues with a system and promised to email this week
My daughter had interview on first of November and last week she had an email that by end of January she will get an answer

same, when was his interview
Original post by Anonymous #9

15th of November
15th of November

omg same, what's his name
Reply 48
Does anyone know if imperial sends out emails to say you haven’t been selected for an interview to applicants?
Reply 49
Original post by -M-M-K-
Honestly I just started with my genuine interest in maths and chem, added in some super-curricular things to do with maths and chem, went on to talk about my passion for making things through the application of physical laws, extra curricular activities and linking them to chem e. Btw what I told you before about the interviews is what I’ve gathered from information online, I could very well be wrong. If I am though please do correct me

Okay. Have you received a confirmation email because its been more than 2 weeks and I’ve heard nothing lol
Reply 50
Original post by Sectan567
Okay. Have you received a confirmation email because its been more than 2 weeks and I’ve heard nothing lol

I got one pretty early on yeah but nothing since
Reply 51
Have the December batch interviews started?
Reply 52
Original post by Anonymous #9

What was your offer and what are your predicteds if you dont mind me asking
Reply 53
Is anyone still waiting on interview invites?
Reply 54
Guys I just got an interview today but they haven’t said anything about their research or even given a name?
Original post by -M-M-K-
Guys I just got an interview today but they haven’t said anything about their research or even given a name?

Congrats!! i sent my application 3 weeks ago and still havent even got a confirmation email loll. Whens ur interview?
Reply 56
Original post by dentedmybrain
Congrats!! i sent my application 3 weeks ago and still havent even got a confirmation email loll. Whens ur interview?

Thanks! It’s on the 17th of Jan, but I applied way back in October so you won’t hear back from them in a while probably
Reply 57
Original post by -M-M-K-
Thanks! It’s on the 17th of Jan, but I applied way back in October so you won’t hear back from them in a while probably

Is 2A and A to weak for imperial even though that’s the entry requirements, but all of you lot have like 4A😭, so I don’t know
Reply 58
Original post by Usenrame
Is 2A and A to weak for imperial even though that’s the entry requirements, but all of you lot have like 4A😭, so I don’t know

Sorry I was mean to say 2A* and A
Reply 59
Original post by -M-M-K-

2A* and A

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending