The Student Room Group

combined science

am i able to get into dentistry with combined science as my school does not offer triple science?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Enzic
am i able to get into dentistry with combined science as my school does not offer it?

Sorry I don't understand your question. Do you mean you can't take separate sciences?
Reply 2
If you mean that your school does not offer separate sciences - yes you can absolutely get into dentistry with only combined science. I got int medicine at uni only doing combined and honestly didn't think it was a hindrance at all
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79
Sorry I don't understand your question. Do you mean you can't take separate sciences?

Yes I cannot take separate science (triple science), some people have told me that cus of that I may struggle to get into dentistry. Will I be fine?
Original post by Enzic
am i able to get into dentistry with combined science as my school does not offer triple science?

I'm pretty sure most universities will take you as long as you do A level biology and chemistry, I don't think its a problem
Original post by Enzic

As long as you can get an A in bio in A-levels , youll be fine
Original post by Enzic

I think you would be able to get into the combined Science course. There are many online course providers that provide access to everyone to their combined science courses.

Quick Reply

Latest