The Student Room Group

Confusio

I'm EU national with settled status who has been living in England my whole life and has dual nationality with another commonwealth country, so I tick "UK" for the UCAS application?
Is the funding decided at a later stage? I want to apply to Scottish Unis. I was told I qualify for their home status and get funding from SAAS (same as a Scottish student) due to settled status and not being a UK citizen.
Original post by manja73
I'm EU national with settled status who has been living in England my whole life and has dual nationality with another commonwealth country, so I tick "UK" for the UCAS application?
Is the funding decided at a later stage? I want to apply to Scottish Unis. I was told I qualify for their home status and get funding from SAAS (same as a Scottish student) due to settled status and not being a UK citizen.

Hi manja73,

You will need to contact UCAS for guidance on how to complete their application.

Your funding body will be determined by your residency so if you are an EU national with settled status you will apply through Student Finance England if you have been resident in England your whole life.

Thanks,
Calum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending