The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough University scarf

I was a student there in the sixties and always had a college scarf. I want to buy one now and where can I get one? Kuk Sports advertised one but say it is no longer available. Please help!
Original post by shetlanderic
I was a student there in the sixties and always had a college scarf. I want to buy one now and where can I get one? Kuk Sports advertised one but say it is no longer available. Please help!

Hi @shetlanderic,

I have asked our Sports Development Centre this question and they have said that they have unfortunately been discontinued. However, there are a few Loughborough Sport-inspired striped scarves left and they can be found in our sports facilities, such as at the Tennis Centre or at Powerbase gym. If you need any information about this, I would recommend emailing [email protected] who can advise you further.

Lindsay
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi @shetlanderic,

I have asked our Sports Development Centre this question and they have said that they have unfortunately been discontinued. However, there are a few Loughborough Sport-inspired striped scarves left and they can be found in our sports facilities, such as at the Tennis Centre or at Powerbase gym. If you need any information about this, I would recommend emailing [email protected] who can advise you further.

Lindsay

Many thanks for your reply.
Eric Burgess-Ray

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending