The Student Room Group

religious studies essay structure help

hey does anyone have a structure of writing their AO1 and AO2 essays that helps get full marks, i do the wjec/eduqas board and if theres anything like what i use in business to create points, its like BLT because, this leads to...,therefore... that would really help, thank you!
Original post by Emily:)1
hey does anyone have a structure of writing their AO1 and AO2 essays that helps get full marks, i do the wjec/eduqas board and if theres anything like what i use in business to create points, its like BLT because, this leads to...,therefore... that would really help, thank you!

What exam board is this for, and is it GCSE or A-level?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
What exam board is this for, and is it GCSE or A-level?

A-level
Original post by Emily:)1
A-level

I do OCR so it is slightly different but I find planning the points I'm going to make and the scholars that support each point helps. It is also useful to evaluate every scholars opinion, and every point that is made as well. I don't use a specific structure, I write a point, scholars that support it, scholars that disagree with it and then evaluate everything in that point. It is also very important to include a conclusion that sums up your opinion into one or two sentences at the end. It may not be helpful as I do a different exam board, but this is the best I can do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending