The Student Room Group

Cambridge Colleges for Law

Hi! Wanted to talk to some other prospective cambridge applicants for the 2024 cycle. How is everyone feeling about interviews coming up? Also, could you list the college you applied to- so its easier to find people in the exact position as you.
Original post by hjjaisk
Hi! Wanted to talk to some other prospective cambridge applicants for the 2024 cycle. How is everyone feeling about interviews coming up? Also, could you list the college you applied to- so its easier to find people in the exact position as you.

Hi there! Definitely feeling super stressed. (I applied to Magdalene)

How are you feeling?
How was your LNAT?
Original post by thegeek888
How was your LNAT?

I actually have no idea😭 I feel like it was better than the practice tests online, but then you can never really know unless you have the results..

How was yours and what college did you apply to?
Reply 4
Original post by hjjaisk

applied for clare for law and interview is on the 6th!! so nervous!
Reply 5
anyone else here applied to st johns for law?
Reply 6
I'm for Law at Queens', with an interview on the 12th.

Best piece of advice I was given is that you're just having a conversation
Reply 7
Original post by hjjaisk

hey^^ applied to caius and had two interviews there last week!
Original post by fin0512
I'm for Law at Queens', with an interview on the 12th.

Best piece of advice I was given is that you're just having a conversation

Me too! I had mine on the 7th
Reply 9
was i the only one that rlly felt as if the interviews weren’t testing my enthusiasm at all i just read a atatute like it was not at all what i was expecting. it wasn’t at all a talk with academics more like a grilling 😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending