The Student Room Group

paying for A level course (help)

i started a level 3 course at 17, finished my first year this year and its currently november and im not doing my second year of college cuz they removed me ( i didnt show up for 3 weeks due to a knee injury), so i have to reapply for my 2nd year of the course next year but ILL BE 19 then, will i have to pay for that or will it just count as a normal 2nd year?? someone help...
Original post by therealsway
i started a level 3 course at 17, finished my first year this year and its currently november and im not doing my second year of college cuz they removed me ( i didnt show up for 3 weeks due to a knee injury), so i have to reapply for my 2nd year of the course next year but ILL BE 19 then, will i have to pay for that or will it just count as a normal 2nd year?? someone help...

should be a normal 2nd year. I would check with the 6th form college and Student Finance just to check.

In principle, as you haven't done your second year, you shouldn't have to pay. It's usually only when you have already done your second year or you're over 19 years of age that's when they charge you.
Reply 2
Original post by MindMax2000
should be a normal 2nd year. I would check with the 6th form college and Student Finance just to check.

In principle, as you haven't done your second year, you shouldn't have to pay. It's usually only when you have already done your second year or you're over 19 years of age that's when they charge you.

but even thought i havent done my 2nd year, ill be 19 years old when applying...

Quick Reply

Latest