The Student Room Group

GSR Placement 2024-25

Hi all~

I just wanted to check whether anyone else has received an interview offer but no information about an interview link, who’s interviewing you, how to book it, etc. I am just curious that’s all. :smile:
I got an interview offer, but it took them a few weeks to send through a follow up email with the interview link and details 🙂 I've got mine tomorrow and I'm super nervous - good luck with yours (hopefully you have all the interview info now lol)
Reply 2
Original post by even-brainstorm
I got an interview offer, but it took them a few weeks to send through a follow up email with the interview link and details 🙂 I've got mine tomorrow and I'm super nervous - good luck with yours (hopefully you have all the interview info now lol)

Good luck! I had my interview last week on 07/12. You’ll be fine!
Original post by jayshi
Good luck! I had my interview last week on 07/12. You’ll be fine!

I hope it went well! How did you find it? Was it difficult or was it pretty chill? 🙂
Reply 4
Original post by dreamy-perversit
I hope it went well! How did you find it? Was it difficult or was it pretty chill? 🙂

I think it went well--I hope? I guess I will have to wait and see. What department is interviewing you? I am a bit anxious though about my offer (if it does go well) incase I get a location i do not want? I prefer Newcastle but in the application I indicated London by mistake (I am dyspraxic haha). I guess this is something I can deal with if I actually get the contract and I can ask closer to the time.
Reply 5
Hi, hope everyone's interviews went well! Does anyone know when they will be assigning departments? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by ak43xo
Hi, hope everyone's interviews went well! Does anyone know when they will be assigning departments? :smile:

Any updates post-interview???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending