The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

No contact from RHUL for Law

Hi, I sent my application to RHUL for Law with Politics and Law LLB about two weeks ago. I have recieved a confirmation email for all my other options with a sign in portal to track my applications but I haven't for RHUL, and was wondering whether or not this is standard practice for the Law/Social Science department as I know it is what it is best known for. I'm only worried as one of my friends has applied for maths and has gotten a confirmation email, and RHUL is my top choice so 😕
Original post by lloveiscalling
Hi, I sent my application to RHUL for Law with Politics and Law LLB about two weeks ago. I have recieved a confirmation email for all my other options with a sign in portal to track my applications but I haven't for RHUL, and was wondering whether or not this is standard practice for the Law/Social Science department as I know it is what it is best known for. I'm only worried as one of my friends has applied for maths and has gotten a confirmation email, and RHUL is my top choice so 😕

Hi there,

We're happy to hear you'd like to study Law with us, but very sorry to hear you haven't received a confirmation email yet. The best thing to do would be to contact our Admissions team directly here: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/applicationquery and they will respond as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Alexia
Marketing and Communications
(edited 5 months ago)
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending