The Student Room Logo

Switch to a Tier 2 visa

Hello, my friend didn't pass his dissertation. Can he switch to a Tier 2 visa after his CAS end date to attend his resit? RHUL plans to shorten his visa before the resit date. Currently, he works as a care assistant, and there is a chance that his care home may provide him with a certificate of sponsorship. Please help me find a solution for him as he must complete his degree due to personal reasons.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Hi there,

Please get them to reach out to our Student Services Centre who will be able advise them appropriately as well as find them the right support. Contact details for our Student Services department are:

Tel:*+44 (0)1784 276641
Our phone lines are open from 10am-4pm UK time.

Email:*[email protected]

I hope this helps!

Royal Holloway, University of London

Quick Reply