The Student Room Group

Anyone studying Law with Chinese Law at Sheffield?

I really want to talk to someone who is doing this course as I can't find much information online. Does anyone know where I can find current or past students to talk to? I'm going to have to submit my UCAS soon, please help. Thanks
Original post by imloki
I really want to talk to someone who is doing this course as I can't find much information online. Does anyone know where I can find current or past students to talk to? I'm going to have to submit my UCAS soon, please help. Thanks

Hi,

The University of Sheffield has a chat to us function, which you can use to talk to current students.

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/study/chat

You could also email or call the department and ask them any questions you may have, or visit an open day.

Hope this helps,

Lizzie (BSc Mathematics and Philosophy)
Reply 2
I applied for it because it seemed interesting and I got an offer the other day.
Reply 3
Original post by Aess
I applied for it because it seemed interesting and I got an offer the other day.

Nice!!! I got an offer too. Are you going to put it as one of your choices?
Reply 4
Original post by imloki
Nice!!! I got an offer too. Are you going to put it as one of your choices?

Hopefully, but it depends on my last two remaining choices😭
Reply 5
Original post by Aess
Hopefully, but it depends on my last two remaining choices😭

Ahh good luck on the other offers! I got all of mine last month. Still haven't decided what to firm or insure though 😓
Original post by imloki
Ahh good luck on the other offers! I got all of mine last month. Still haven't decided what to firm or insure though 😓

Hi!

Well done on all your offers! Are there any specific questions you have regarding Sheffield that I would be able to answer ie. about accommodation, societies, nightlife or city?

Just let me know!
Jivanthika

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending