The Student Room Group

SSE Graduate Scheme 2024 (Thermal)

Hello everyone,

I have received an email from SSE for the group assessment and interview. Any tips on that. And for the venue, the first line say virtual but the second line mentions Kinross. So, I am a bit confused whether it is a face to face interview or not.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Arughooa
Hello everyone,

I have received an email from SSE for the group assessment and interview. Any tips on that. And for the venue, the first line say virtual but the second line mentions Kinross. So, I am a bit confused whether it is a face to face interview or not.

Hi, I completed the online interview for the Graduate scheme for Distribution, I got an email saying that if I am successful I would have to go to an assessment center in Perth. I'm waiting to see if I successful, but have you gotten any feedback from them as yet?
Reply 2
I applied for Transmission and have not gotten any feedback yet after completing the virtual interview. So hopeful that I will make it to the next stage. Finger crossed!
Reply 3
Super last minute but for those who got to the assessment centre for SSE Thermal, did u guys know what's the topic of the presentation will be? Do they give it to you before presentation day or will we know on the day itself?
Reply 4
Original post by azyyati2000
Super last minute but for those who got to the assessment centre for SSE Thermal, did u guys know what's the topic of the presentation will be? Do they give it to you before presentation day or will we know on the day itself?

Nothing for me yet. I suppose we should get it on the day itself. Although, previous batches indicated that they received their topic one week before the assessment day
Reply 5
Nothing for me yet. I suppose we should get it on the day itself. Although, previous batches indicated that they received their topic one week before the assessment day

Yeah i’ve heard hahah my fault for not checking for the attached pdf. Good luck to the two of us! Is your assessment from 9-12 as well?
Reply 6
Good luck to everyone btw
Reply 7
Good luck to everyone btw

Hey I privately message you please check thanks xx
Reply 8
Original post by Ikadanial
I applied for Transmission and have not gotten any feedback yet after completing the virtual interview. So hopeful that I will make it to the next stage. Finger crossed!

I guess it's just the 2 of us 😆
Reply 9
Original post by Diplomate3
I guess it's just the 2 of us 😆

Lol. Do u perhaps have any idea when will they get back to us?
Hey I privately message you please check thanks xx

Unfortunately tsr doesnt let me reply to private messages because i’m not active enough but to answer your question; yes i am! 🫣 crazy how you can tell by my username hahaha
Lol. Do u perhaps have any idea when will they get back to us?

Not a clue when hmm
Reply 12
Unfortunately tsr doesnt let me reply to private messages because i’m not active enough but to answer your question; yes i am! 🫣 crazy how you can tell by my username hahaha

Lol. I’ll send you my details over message, please connect with me!
Reply 13
Hello everyone,

Hey , Have you done with assessment centre ?
Reply 14
Has anyone heard anything since the assessment centre? Anyone got an offer yet?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 15
Original post by semwalg
Hey , Have you done with assessment centre ?

I have, I did mine on Monday 11th. Have you done yours/heard anything?
Reply 16
Original post by n_krishna
I have, I did mine on Monday 11th. Have you done yours/heard anything?

I had on 20 and I got a mail today that results will be shared by 22 what about u ?
Reply 17
Original post by semwalg
I had on 20 and I got a mail today that results will be shared by 22 what about u ?

I didn’t get given a deadline but I did get sent a follow up email. What did the email you get say exactly? Also good luck to everyone!
Reply 18
Original post by n_krishna
I didn’t get given a deadline but I did get sent a follow up email. What did the email you get say exactly? Also good luck to everyone!

Its just a thanking email for attending assessments centre , and they also told they hopefully will send the outcome of the assessment centre by 22.
Reply 19
Original post by semwalg
Its just a thanking email for attending assessments centre , and they also told they hopefully will send the outcome of the assessment centre by 22.

Ok thanks! Do u know if we will get a call? Or email? I’m on a flight today for 7 hours… so am worried I might miss a call.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest