The Student Room Group

WaterBear college of music

Could anyone offer some insight into the waterbear production course in Sheffield, or just waterbear in general.

I took engineering at uni of Sheffield and didn't like it, switched course to enviromental science but now I'm not enjoying that aswell. I want to take a more creative career path and found waterbear. I like Sheffield as a town and would like to stay here. Im still in first year!

I have read and seen a lot of people say that music courses aren't worth it, but I think it would be worth it for me. I think I would just really enjoy it and it will benefit me in many other ways like my confidence and development as a person which a STEM degree wouldn't give me.

Ive been playing guitar since primary school and now am trying to write and produce my own music. And I just LUUURRRRVVVV music lol so I think it would be nice.

But yeah if anyone has more knowledge from a personal experience relating to waterbear please let me know, it would be much appreciated!!!!!
I can't comment on the production course but I know a young person on the performance course there and I am VERY impressed by both the standard of teaching and the opportunities they are getting.

For context we have quite a bit of experience in performing arts and have knows lots of young people who have attended and tutors who have taught at some of the well known colleges. I am quite critical of some places.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending