The Student Room Group

Last Minute Personal Statement Change - Law / Business Courses

Hi,

I've been researching and talking to my teachers about changing one or two of my courses (which were all business/finance related) on ucas before actually sending it off.I want to add one or two options of really good law courses i have found.I have the grades to back up both courses. How do i go about re writing my personal statement where it mentions two subjects?

P.S (If its about the writing itself , don't worry im a fast writer :wink:)
It’s not going to be simple to produce a PS covering all 3 subjects well. You would be better off narrowing your subject choices down to just one.

If you had offers from all your choices which would you pick as firm?
Original post by Random3
Hi,

I've been researching and talking to my teachers about changing one or two of my courses (which were all business/finance related) on ucas before actually sending it off.I want to add one or two options of really good law courses i have found.I have the grades to back up both courses. How do i go about re writing my personal statement where it mentions two subjects?

P.S (If its about the writing itself , don't worry im a fast writer :wink:)

Hi @Random3

It won't be easy, but you will need to show an interest in both fields. I would recommend looking into business/ financial law so that you cover both angles. In doing so, you will show the business course that you are interested in business and the law course that you are interested in law. I should imagine that the best way to do this would be to research a recent legal case or law in the business world that is having an impact and mention an interest/ insight into this.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending