The Student Room Group

AI course

So I might be doing an AI course next September. As at the moment I have been working full time as KP and not really going anywhere as I live at home and I work. I am planning to move to Cardiff next year and live in Treforest/ Pontypridd as that’s where my course is going to be.

I have already done two degrees and haven’t gotten anywhere with getting jobs I want to get. As I know it’s tough getting into gaining industry’s. I as I’ve read the course it allows me to get a job within the gaming industry as the course provides free lance work and work experience and I have spoken to the lecture and people who have done AI has got into to the gaming industry.

I as off now I am deciding myself is it worth Doing another course? Will allow me to get to where I want to be? There’s are pros and cons if i does his course which is the cons are paying more money to do another course paying rent in Cardiff.

The cons are basically paying money for higher education, and rent expenses living in Cardiff. Pros increasing my chances of getting a better job as I’ve three degrees and AI is currently taking over technology meaning more employer’s will be impressed with this degree.

Overall there are obvs pros cons to this AI course I would I have a total 3 degrees under myself and a better chance of getting employment. I am just asking for some advice whether or not if it worth doing this course and that it would benefit me long term.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending