The Student Room Group

Will I lose marks for using difficult to access article?

We have been set an assignment to critique a piece of evidence within a policy. The piece of evidence I’ve chosen is an article that has been really difficult to access so i paid for it. I’m now worried that I’ll be marked down for this if the lecturer can’t access it to see that what I’ve written is correct.
Original post by Chefferlom
We have been set an assignment to critique a piece of evidence within a policy. The piece of evidence I’ve chosen is an article that has been really difficult to access so i paid for it. I’m now worried that I’ll be marked down for this if the lecturer can’t access it to see that what I’ve written is correct.

no that would be ridiculous! actually the fact the evidence is inaccessible could be further critique of its use in the policy tbh. why bother referencing something as a policy maker if u know its inaccessible?
where did u access the evidence in the end?
Reply 2
The evidence supporting the policy is ridiculously old, a couple are guidelines and only 2 journal articles, the evidence supporting the policy is extremely poor to be honest!
Original post by Chefferlom
The evidence supporting the policy is ridiculously old, a couple are guidelines and only 2 journal articles, the evidence supporting the policy is extremely poor to be honest!

could u say the policy and evidence? am curious lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending