The Student Room Group

is food poisoning a good excuse for missing a deadline?

i had a late submission and am submitting a personal mitigating circumstances form and they are asking how it affected my ability to work but i was ill and dk how to word how it affected it?
help please thanks
Reply 1
If it genuinely effected your ability to complete the work you'd know how it did off the top of your head, no? Or are you just blagging?
Reply 2
Original post by ROTL94 4
If it genuinely effected your ability to complete the work you'd know how it did off the top of your head, no? Or are you just blagging?

i was actually sick i just dont know if it will actually get accepted and how to word that specific question like i was very nauseous and had no energy but i dont know how it would relate to the assigment it was a recorded powerpoint
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
i was actually sick i just dont know if it will actually get accepted and how to word that specific question like i was very nauseous and had no energy but i dont know how it would relate to the assigment it was a recorded powerpoint

During my period of illness I was severely fatigued which made me unable to complete the work in a timely manner, I was also effected by severe nausea which compounded matters. If it's just for an extension you should be a ok, might even be accepted for deferral but I'd ask for an extension first if possible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending