The Student Room Group

Converting a LONG vocab sheet to flashcards

Hey there!

I've current got two vocab sheets (Latin + Spanish) with around 650 words each. I'm planning to convert these to flashcards. Obviously it would take me an age to get them all on. Does anyone know of an app or anything where I could scan them in? I'm not adverse to paying for it.

Thanks!
I would convert a lot of those words into short, memorable phrases e.g. instead of learning "aburrido" and "arrepentido" it may be easier to remember as " Estoy aburrido/a de estar arrepentido/a" etc. It doesn't need an app but it does need time- and it would be time well spent.

If you're in need of help with your Spanish at any point- I've taught Spanish for over ten years and love my job, and would be happy to help. Just get in touch and we can discuss your language learning needs- I offer a free evaulation session. ¡Vamos chicos!
Reply 2
Original post by elsibeth
Hey there!

I've current got two vocab sheets (Latin + Spanish) with around 650 words each. I'm planning to convert these to flashcards. Obviously it would take me an age to get them all on. Does anyone know of an app or anything where I could scan them in? I'm not adverse to paying for it.

Thanks!

If they're on a word document, Quizlet has this feature where you can copy and paste them and it will create a study set of flashcards for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending