The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

How long to UCL take to respond to offers?

hi! so i submitted my ucas application back in november and i've currently received 4/5 offers and i'm just waiting on ucl. i really want to go there the most so i'm wondering when do they usually respond to offers if you've applied early?
Original post by marz11
hi! so i submitted my ucas application back in november and i've currently received 4/5 offers and i'm just waiting on ucl. i really want to go there the most so i'm wondering when do they usually respond to offers if you've applied early?

For which course did you apply? For very competitive courses, they might not make any offers until the equal consideration deadline on 31st January.

(Also "back in november" could have just been a fortnight ago! :smile:)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
For which course did you apply? For very competitive courses, they might not make any offers until the equal consideration deadline on 31st January.

(Also "back in november" could have just been a fortnight ago! :smile:)

around the start of november 😂and i applied for the classics and the ancient world course!
honestly just wanna an approx time ucl might respond because ive heard they take a while lol
Original post by marz11
around the start of november 😂and i applied for the classics and the ancient world course!
honestly just wanna an approx time ucl might respond because ive heard they take a while lol

March at earliest, about 70% of offers are made by just after Easter and the rest by early May. 🙂
Original post by marz11

Most likely late. I received my offer the year before last (for ancient languages - although had to swap to another related course for other reasons) right at the end of the period UCAS advises unis to respond by (May sometime).

Wouldn't hold your breath on it, you will get a decision eventually and not getting one yet doesn't mean you won't get one!
Reply 5
Original post by artful_lounger
Most likely late. I received my offer the year before last (for ancient languages - although had to swap to another related course for other reasons) right at the end of the period UCAS advises unis to respond by (May sometime).

Wouldn't hold your breath on it, you will get a decision eventually and not getting one yet doesn't mean you won't get one!

ohh i thought so. honestly it’s annoying they take long but oh well i’ll just have to be patient 😂 thanks :smile:
Original post by marz11
ohh i thought so. honestly it’s annoying they take long but oh well i’ll just have to be patient 😂 thanks :smile:

Yeah it kind of sucks, easiest thing is to just try and forget about it until later in the year and focus on other stuff!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending