The Student Room Group

Why would Facebook do this?

Like I begin to put someone's name of n the search bar, and it comes up with the name, followed by 'university of hard knocks'. Seems like someone playing games. A bit dark. Because what does it mean and why would that come up?
Would appreciate any insights, it's freaked me out a bit.
Someone must have some insights here??
It's really perplexed me.
Reply 3
Probably just someone messing around with the search algorithms. Not sure why they'd put 'university of hard knocks,' but some folks have a strange sense of humor.
Original post by NathanL
Probably just someone messing around with the search algorithms. Not sure why they'd put 'university of hard knocks,' but some folks have a strange sense of humor.

Very odd. And who would it be that knew me and this person? Or one of us at least...
(edited 4 months ago)
Actually for context the phrase is in the list at the bottom of the page after the search had taken place.
Original post by NathanL

Generally it's gammon-like fools who ' don't need no experts' and want to ' tek bak are cuntry ' who put such things on their bio...
(edited 4 months ago)
:lol:
Original post by Miss Pulford
Generally it's gammon-like fools who ' don't need no experts' and want to ' tek bak are cuntry ' who put such things on their bio...

It's not on their profile it came up at the bottom of the page and in the search bar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending